At a Glance
Crossing Heritage Academy – Private School in Fort Worth
As a school that exists to serve God, our core values reflect His character (Ex. 34:6). They provide the context in which day-to-day decisions by Administration are made.
We believe that our very existence depends on the unmerited favor bestowed on us by God through the death of Christ on the cross (Col. 2:13-14; Titus 3:4-7).
- Develop an environment where people are loved, not because of what they do, but because we choose to love them (Dt. 7:7-8; Rom. 12:9; 2 Tim. 1:9).
- Cultivate an environment where forgiveness is practiced and encouraged (Eph. 4:30-5:2).
- Endeavor to keep rules to a minimum (Gal. 2:16; Col. 2:20-23).
- Strive to encourage success rather than focusing on preventing failure (Phil. 3:12-14).
We believe that the Bible is God’s Word (John 10:35; 2 Cor. 4:2; 2 Tim. 3:16), that God’s Word is truth (Ps. 119:160; John 17:17), and that knowledge of it is key to unleashing its transformational power (John 8:31-32).
- Teach that Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life (John 14:6).
- Endeavor to teach truth in all academic subjects (Ps. 19:1; Ps. 25; Eph. 4:25; Col. 1:16-17).
- Evaluate all truth claims against Scripture (Ps. 119:105; Acts 17:11).
- Encourage our students to embrace truth and live according to it (John 8:31-32; 3 John 1:4).
- Strive for growth, learning, and improvement according to God’s Word as individuals and as an organization (1 Cor. 9:24-27; Phil. 3:12-14; Col. 3:23; 1 Thes. 4:1).
We believe that we are each called to love God with all our heart, soul, strength, and mind, and to love our neighbor as ourselves (Luke 10:27).
- Cultivate an outward focus by encouraging students to serve others (Heb. 13:16).
- Provide encouragement and assistance to other Christian schools (2 Cor. 8:3-5; Phil. 2:3-4).
- Endeavor to speak the truth in love (Eph. 4:15).
- Diligently preserve unity (Eph. 4:3; Phil. 2:2) while valuing each other’s unique giftedness (Rom. 12:3-8; 1 Cor. 12:12-27).
- Monitor the effect of our behavior on others so that we do not hinder someone’s relationship with the Lord (Rom. 14; 2 Tim. 2:23-26).
Our Statement of Faith
Although Crossing Heritage Academy welcomes families of all denominations, the Board of Directors, Administration and Staff subscribe to the following Statement of Faith:
We believe in the Scripture of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God, and inerrant in the original writings, and that they are of Supreme and final authority in faith and life.
"*" indicates required fields